Gage | Social Media Policy
Gage Cannabis Co. is active on multiple
social media platforms such as Instagram, Facebook and Twitter. Our social
media pages are created to inform and educate the public about the brand, the
Cannabis Industry and the plant.
We maintain our own accounts and pages, but we are not responsible for individuals commenting, sharing or engaging with said content. The opinions and communication shared by individuals engaging in Gage’s social media platforms are not viewed as our opinions.
We monitor our social media platforms regularly to maintain clean discussions and interactions. We have the right to restrict, remove or block any content or user that violates any of the policies listed below to help maintain a safe and educational space for people to express themselves.
- Let’s have fun and keep it clean. We’re here to learn more
about the industry and plant. Do not use any profane, violent, defamatory or
offensive language or content.
- Our social media platforms are designed to create a
community of people who share the same interests. Do not disrespect or attack
an individual or group. We do not tolerate posts that discriminate in any way.
- We want to maintain quality and accurate content on our
pages and will remove any posts that provide false/misleading information or is
considered spam. Let’s keep the discussions directed toward the Cannabis
Industry and our brand if we see any posts or links that are way off topic we
will remove them to keep the discussion focused.
- At Gage, we strive to create content that is fun, engaging
and informative. We try our best to maintain constant interaction with any
questions, comments or concerns by individuals interacting on our social media
pages but reserve the right to remove any individual or content that threatens
or disrespects our team.
- Do not take or share content on our page that is not
credited or have permission posting. We respect the ownership of content
produced and created by the individual and wish to respect their ownership and
- Our social platforms are public pages so be mindful on what
you post. Please respect the privacy of others as well as your own. We will
never disclose personal information and respect the privacy laws of all
consumer engaging on our social media platforms.
- There are advertisements everywhere now-a-days. Let’s keep
our social media platforms ad free as they are intended to inform the public
about the cannabis industry and is not a space for consumers to advertise
products or services.
- We monitor our social media pages during work hours (Monday to Friday 8am to 6pm EST). If you would like to reach out to us directly with any questions, comments or concerns please email us at email@example.com or call us at 1-844-723-4253.
If you choose to post content that goes against any of the above policies, we will remove the content from our page. Although we believe in second chances, we will remove or block any users who continues to violate the policies outlined. Let have fun and get enGAGEd!